What is the Hiking Waterfall Rio de Janeiro?
The Hiking Waterfall Rio de Janeiro is a tour that takes you to a sequence of waterfalls located within the boundaries of Tijuca National Park. We make all our way through the trails and it is classified as a light hike. The place reserves beautiful specimens of flora and habitually some wild animals.
We start our hike towards the Jequitiba waterfall and follow the trails along with the river and its waterfalls, until arrive at the Shower waterfall. This one is also known as Box waterfall due to the format that the rock presents. All waterfalls on the tour are cleared for showering.
The Hiking Waterfall Rio de Janeiro is an excellent alternative to the overcrowded beaches of the city. Come refresh yourself in the waterfalls of Rio de Janeiro with Nattrip. Book your tour!
Hiking Waterfall Rio de Janeiro Highlights
- Take a bath in beautiful waterfalls
- Get to know some of the most visited waterfalls of Rio de Janeiro
- Get to know the Tijuca National Park
Important things you should know before booking!
- Before booking any product, check the risks involved, what’s included, the necessary equipment and the FAQ. If doubts arise, contact us.
- When booking any tour, the tourist attests knowledge to the natural risk inherent in ecotourism and adventure activities as well as the activities risks. If you wish to understand more about the risks involved, contact us.
- The excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during activities, is not allowed under penalty of exclusion of the participant.
- The itinerary and the order of the tours can be changed due to the weather and/or adverse conditions inherent to the practice of ecotourism and adventure tourism.
How to get in touch with us?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name, id, booked tour and callback information.
- Via Whatsapp our number is +55 (21) 96931-8893.
- If you are in Rio de Janeiro, direct call 3264-0182 or 96931-8893.
- If you are in Brasil but not in Rio de Janeiro, use phone operator code and area code 0 XX 21 3264-0182 or 0 XX 21 96931-8893. Please check available operator codes in your location.
- If you are not in Brasil, use the country and area codes +55 (21) 3264-0182 or +55 (21) 96931-8893.
Frequently asked questions about the Hiking Waterfall Rio de Janeiro
[The FAQ will be available shortly]
Price per person for Hiking Waterfall Rio de Janeiro – Circuit of Cascades
1 person = R$ 170,00
2 persons = R$ 170,00
3 persons = R$ 155,00
4 persons = R$ 135,00
5 or more persons = R$ 110,00
* Value with 10% discount for payments via deposit or bank transfer.
122,23 BRL (10% of discount)
110,00BRL per person on local deposit or transfer
122,23 BRL for payments with Credit Cards, PayPal or PagSeguro (up to 3x without interests)
• Daily departure available;
• Please consider that this tour requires booking at least one day in advance.
- Group: open to any customer to join*;
- Private: exclusive to the customer that booked;
*It is necessary a minimum quorum of 2 participants for the activity to occur. In case you are booking alone, you will automatically join an existing group or create a new one depending on the chosen date. Nattrip will work to hit the minimum quorum but if we are not successful, you may reschedule your activity or ask for a full refund.
- Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Check out the E-book Personalizing Your Trip Safely – 6 steps to travel around Brazil.