How is the Jeep Tour Tijuca Forest?
The Jeep Tour Tijuca Forest is a tour throughout the Tijuca National Park. It has a pit stop at the Vista Chinesa viewpoint, where you can see the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, the Guanabara bay and Niterói. Another pit stop at the Horto waterfalls with a light hike inside the trails of Tijuca Forest. It is one of the largest urban forests in the world and we will go through the heart of it, walking over paths that were once taken by coffee plantations in Brazil empire.
In the Jeep Tour Tijuca Forest, we can observe the fauna and flora found in the Tijuca National Park which promotes an intense connection with nature, allowing the contact with several native species.
The Tijuca Forest with its 3972 hectares is located in the Tijuca National Park, home to the main trails of Rio de Janeiro and mountains such as Bico do Papagaio and Pico da Tijuca. Large part of it is actually a reforestation flora.
All these attractions make the Tijuca Forest a compulsory itinerary for any tourist. The easy access and the diversity of options for leisure make this place an oasis within the wonderful city.
The Jeep Tour Tijuca Forest has daily departures and duration of 4 hours. Check out the photos and book your Jeep Tijuca Forest tour with us!
Jeep Tour Tijuca Forest Highlights
- Pass by beautiful attractions of the Tijuca National Park
- Have a chance to enjoy the Jeep Tijuca Forest
- Visit to Chinese View, Tijuca Forest, Taunay Cascatinha, Visitors Center and Park Museum
Important things you should know before booking!
- Before booking any product, check the risks involved, what’s included, the necessary equipment and the FAQ. If doubts arise, contact us.
- When booking any tour, the tourist attests knowledge to the natural risk inherent in ecotourism and adventure activities as well as the activities risks. If you wish to understand more about the risks involved, contact us.
- The excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during activities, is not allowed under penalty of exclusion of the participant.
- The itinerary and the order of the tours can be changed due to the weather and/or adverse conditions inherent to the practice of ecotourism and adventure tourism.
How to get in touch with us?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, id, booked tour and callback information.
- Via Whatsapp our number is +55 (21) 96931-8893.
- If you are in Rio de Janeiro, direct call 3264-0182 or 96931-8893.
- If you are in Brasil but not in Rio de Janeiro, use phone operator code and area code 0 XX 21 3264-0182 or 0 XX 21 96931-8893. Please check available operator codes in your location.
- If you are not in Brasil, use the country and area codes +55 (21) 3264-0182 or +55 (21) 96931-8893.
Frequently asked questions about the Jeep Tour Tijuca Forest
261,12 BRL (10% of discount)
235,00BRL per person on local deposit or transfer
261,12 BRL for payments with Credit Cards, PayPal or PagSeguro (up to 3x without interests)
We work with open group to any custumer to join
- More than 5 participants? Get in touch!
- Book in advance paying in cash in Nattrip’s office and get a discount!
• Daily departure available;
• Please consider that this tour requires booking at least one day in advance.
- Open group with transport: open to any customer interested in realizing the tour on the same day, with round trip transportation to activity.
- Tijuca Forest, Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Check out the E-book Personalizing Your Trip Safely – 6 steps to travel around Brazil.
Videos of Jeep Tour Tijuca Forest