What is the itinerary of the Package Rio de Janeiro and Foz de Iguaçu Experience?
We will start our experience in Rio de Janeiro, also known as “Cidade Maravilhosa” (the Marvelous City). And marvelous is the perfect adjective to describe this place: home of one of the most famous carnivals in the world, countless natural landscapes and warmfull people. And on top of that, you’ll find a sculpture considered one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
After that, we’ll head to Foz do Iguaçu to enjoy the biggest waterfall in the world, the Iguazu Falls at both (Brazilian and Argentinian) sides. The name Iguazu comes from native languages of Brazil, and means “big water”. Legend has it that a god wanted to marry a mortal woman, but she ran away with her lover in a boat across the river. Boiling with rage, the god divided the river and condemned the lovers to an eternal fall.
Take a look at the itinerary of this once in a life time experience!
Day 1: Welcome to Rio
Day 2: City tour across Rio de Janeiro
Highlights of the Package Rio de Janeiro and Foz do Iguaçu
- Get to know the marvelous city, Rio de Janeiro
- Take a ride at the famous Sugar Loaf cable car!
- Meet wonders of the modern world!
- Feel the power of one of the biggest waterfalls of the world at Foz do Iguaçu!
Average temperature and chance of rain in the region of Rio de Janeiro
Average temperature and chance of rain in the region of Foz do Iguaçu
Important things you should know before booking!
- Before booking any product, check the risks involved, what’s included, the necessary equipment and the FAQ. If doubts arise, contact us.
- When booking any tour, the tourist attests knowledge to the natural risk inherent in ecotourism and adventure activities as well as the activities risks. If you wish to understand more about the risks involved, contact us.
- The excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during activities, is not allowed under penalty of exclusion of the participant.
- The itinerary and the order of the tours can be changed due to the weather and/or adverse conditions inherent to the practice of ecotourism and adventure tourism.
What are the vaccines needed?
- We recommend Yellow fever and Hepatitis B vaccine and the globally recommended vaccines: MMR (measles, rubella and mumps), DT (diphtheria and tetanus), polio, influenza and meningitis.
Do I need Visa?
- Although most of the tourists can rely on fast and easy electronic e-Visas, depending on your country of origin a standard Visa can be required to enter Brazil.
- Please make sure to verify the requirements before you travel for this is a responsibility of the tourist.
FAQ Rio de Janeiro and Foz do Iguaçu Experience
How do I get there?
There are international flights to Rio de Janeiro and Foz, and a lot of national flights from all the main cities in Brazil.
Is there transfer service?
Yes. In Rio and Foz there is receptive service from the airport to the hotel.
Is it safe?
Rio de Janeiro is a big city and it has problems as any other big city in the world. However, there is no need to be afraid. Just keep your belongings with you and pay attention to your bags and everything is should be fine. The same goes for Foz do Iguaçu.
What ages is it suitable?
The journey to Rio is suitable to people of any age. However, the kayak expedition in Foz do Iguaçu is only avaiable for children older than 12 years old. If you wish, we can change this tour according to your needs.
What’s the physical effort involved?
Some of the activities in this package involve physical effort, such as hiking. However, it is not very demanding. Therefore, as long as you don’t have mobility problems, such a case that we do not recommend this adventure, you will fully enjoy.
Do I have to do any training?
No need to be expert in anything. Afterall our guides will be there to support you.
Where do we sleep?
You’ll be sleeping at hotels.
Will my cell phone work?
Yes, and all the hotels offers wi-fi connection.
What are the luggage restrictions?
Please consider the airline luggage restricions!
Any packing tips?
Backpacking packs are recommended for comfort but any kind of luggage should be fine.
Who will I be travelling with?
There might be other tourists making the tours with you. However, private tours are avaiable upon request.
Rio + Foz 07 days package
Rio + Foz 07 days package
Price per person:
This tour has daily departure
• Daily departure available
• Please consider that this tour requires booking 3 days in advance
- Small groups (14 people max)
- Bilingual tour guides
- Bookings for more than 5 people, contact us!
- Rio de Janeiro and Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil