How is the Pedra Bonita Hike?
The Pedra Bonita hike will take you to one of the most spectacular views and natural viewpoint of Rio de Janeiro. The hike demands a light physical effort.
The Pedra Bonita is 693m high and is located in the sector C of the Tijuca National Park. Thanks to its privileged location, the Pedra Bonita region hosts the unique free-flight take-off strip of Rio de Janeiro, where you can start hang-gliding or paragliding flights. The free-flight strip holds a small area with grandstand where you can observe comfortably the take-offs and take beautiful pictures.
The scenery at the top of the Pedra Bonita is delightful: you will see the Pedra da Gávea between Barra da Tijuca and São Conrado beaches and be surrounded by the magnificent scale of the Tijuca National Park, which bring a sense of freedom and peace.
The Pedra Bonita hike has one of the best views in Rio de Janeiro
The guide will head the group to the Agulhinha da Gávea hike, which offers a beautiful view on the Morro Dois Irmãos. The total duration of the Pedra Bonita hike is around 4 hours.
The Pedra Bonita is the perfect adventure for those who are looking to hike in the forest and be dazzled by one of the most beautiful views of Rio de Janeiro city. Book your Tour!
Pedra Bonita Hike Highlights
- Conquer the Pedra Bonita
- Get to know the Pedra Bonita free-flight strip
- One of the most beautiful natural viewpoint of Rio de Janeiro
Important things you should know before booking!
- Before booking any product, check the risks involved, what’s included, the necessary equipment and the FAQ. If doubts arise, contact us.
- When booking any tour, the tourist attests knowledge to the natural risk inherent in ecotourism and adventure activities as well as the activities risks. If you wish to understand more about the risks involved, contact us.
- The excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during activities, is not allowed under penalty of exclusion of the participant.
- The itinerary and the order of the tours can be changed due to the weather and/or adverse conditions inherent to the practice of ecotourism and adventure tourism.
How to get in touch with us?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, id, booked tour and callback information.
- Via Whatsapp our number is +55 (21) 96931-8893.
- If you are in Rio de Janeiro, direct call 3264-0182 or 96931-8893.
- If you are in Brasil but not in Rio de Janeiro, use phone operator code and area code 0 XX 21 3264-0182 or 0 XX 21 96931-8893. Please check available operator codes in your location.
- If you are not in Brasil, use the country and area codes +55 (21) 3264-0182 or +55 (21) 96931-8893.
Frequently asked questions about the Pedra Bonita Hike
The FAQ will be available shortly.
Price per person for Pedra Bonita Hike
1 person = R$ 170,00
2 persons = R$ 170,00
3 persons = R$ 155,00
4 persons = R$ 135,00
5 or more persons = R$ 110,00
* Value with 10% discount for payments via deposit or bank transfer.
We work with small groups!
‣ 1 guide for 6 people
‣‣ For larger Groups, more guides will lead the activity
122,22 BRL (10% of discount)
110,00BRL per person on local deposit or transfer
122,22 BRL for payments with Credit Cards, PayPal or PagSeguro (up to 3x without interests)
• Daily departure available;
• Please consider that this tour requires booking at least one day in advance.
- Group: open to any customer to join*;
- Private: exclusive to the customer that booked;
*It is necessary a minimum quorum of 2 participants for the activity to occur. In case you are booking alone, you will automatically join an existing group or create a new one depending on the chosen date. Nattrip will work to hit the minimum quorum but if we are not successful, you may reschedule your activity or ask for a full refund.
- Pedra Bonita, Tijuca Forest, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Check out the E-book Personalizing Your Trip Safely – 6 steps to travel around Brazil.