How is the Hang Gliding in Rio?
The Hang Gliding Rio takes place on the Pedra Bonita ramp, located 520 meters above sea level and within the limits of the Tijuca National Park. The place is the only gliding flight ramp in the city.
Pepino beach in São Conrado will be our meeting point. At the place there is a kind of airport for Hang Gliding and Paragliding. We will check-in at the Gliding Flight Association and we will move on to the Pedra Bonita take off ramp.
All our professionals are well experienced, with wide knowledge in sports and in the region. The Hang Gliding Rio has routes designed to admire the beaches, mountains and peaks of the city, such as Pedra da Gavea and Morro Dois Irmãos. After the instructor initial instructions it will be time to fly over the incredible landscape of Rio de Janeiro.
Besides of Hang Gliding Rio, the gliding flight can also be performed with top quality Paragliding equipment. Paragliding flight is a smoother and longer flight while the Hang Gliding leads to a faster experience.
Experience the sensation of flying. Check out the video and book your adventure!
Hang Gliding in Rio Highlights
- Fly on the incredible landscape of Rio de Janeiro
- Experience the sensation of flying on the city’s only free flight ramp
- Get to know the only free flight ramp in Rio de Janeiro
Important things you should know before booking!
- Before booking any product, check the risks involved, what’s included, the necessary equipment and the FAQ. If doubts arise, contact us.
- When booking any tour, the tourist attests knowledge to the natural risk inherent in ecotourism and adventure activities as well as the activities risks. If you wish to understand more about the risks involved, contact us.
- The excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during activities, is not allowed under penalty of exclusion of the participant.
- The itinerary and the order of the tours can be changed due to the weather and/or adverse conditions inherent to the practice of ecotourism and adventure tourism.
How to get in touch with us?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name, id, booked tour and callback information.
- Via Whatsapp our number is +55 (21) 96931-8893.
- If you are in Rio de Janeiro, direct call 3264-0182 or 96931-8893.
- If you are in Brasil but not in Rio de Janeiro, use phone operator code and area code 0 XX 21 3264-0182 or 0 XX 21 96931-8893. Please check available operator codes in your location.
- If you are not in Brasil, use the country and area codes +55 (21) 3264-0182 or +55 (21) 96931-8893.
Frequently asked questions about the Hang Gliding in Rio
770,00 BRL (10% of discount)
700,00BRL per person on local deposit or transfer
770,00 BRL for payments with Credit Cards, PayPal or PagSeguro (up to 3x without interests)
For Private Groups, get in touch!
• Daily departure available;
• Please consider that this tour requires booking at least one day in advance.
- Private: exclusive to the customer that booked;
- Private with transport: Includes round trip transportation to activity.
- Hang Gliding – Pedra Bonita, Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Check out the E-book Personalizing Your Trip Safely – 6 steps to travel around Brazil.