Schooner Tour in Angra dos Reis departing from Rio de Janeiro
The schooner tour in Angra dos Reis offers a delightful experience through the crystal-clear waters of Brazil’s Costa Verde. With strategic stops at picturesque islands and beaches, participants have the opportunity to relax on white sands, swim in calm waters, and explore the rich marine biodiversity. The schooner tour in Angra dos Reis provides unforgettable moments in a stunning natural beauty setting, with the possibility of spotting dolphins and enjoying the lush Atlantic Forest that surrounds the region.
Highlights of the Schooner Tour in Angra dos Reis
Tour Angra dos Reis
- Visit paradisiacal beaches of Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande
- Swim with fishes in cristal clear waters
- Enjoy a peaceful day on a boat
RIO DE JANEIRO RECEPTIVE TOURISM
Stay tuned for the instructions and rules that are essential to making the ride safe and fun. Read our pre-booking information.
- The ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during programming, is not allowed under penalty of cancellation of the activity.
- When booking a place on this tour, the tourist certifies accordance with the postponement and cancellation policy, listed in all itineraries.
- The itinerary and the order of attractions change due to weather and/or adverse conditions.
How to get in touch with us?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name, id, booked tour and callback information.
- Via Whatsapp our number is +55 (21) 96931-8893.
- If you are in Rio de Janeiro, direct call 3264-0182 or 96931-8893.
- If you are in Brasil, but not in Rio de Janeiro, use operator code and area code 0 XX 21 3264-0182 or XX 21 96931-8893. Please verify available operator codes in your location.
- If you are not in Brasil, use country and area codes +55 (21) 3264-0182 or +55 (21) 96931-8893.
Frequently asked questions about the Tour Angra dos Reis
• Daily departure available;
• Please consider that this tour requires booking at least one day in advance.