Two Brothers Hill Hiking – Vidigal – Rio de Janeiro
Two Brothers Hill Hiking is one of the most sought-after ecotourism trails and tours in Rio de Janeiro. Our tour starts at the top of Morro do Vidigal, so we will begin our journey like an authentic local resident, using the transportation that circulates within the Vidigal favela.
Two Brothers Hill stands at 533 meters above sea level and is located between the Leblon and São Conrado neighborhoods, right in the middle of the Carioca coastline. Two Brothers Hill Hiking is home to the mystical Vidigal favela, a pacified community that emerged in the 1940s and boasts a beautiful sea view. The Two Brothers Hill and Morro do Vidigal trail is considered one of the most interesting trails in Rio de Janeiro. It is the perfect viewpoint to understand and experience the social occupation and contrasts of the marvelous city.”
Two Brothers Hill Hiking Highlights
- One of the most spectacular views of Rio de Janeiro
- Get to know the mystic favela of Vidigal
- A stunning view of Pedra da Gávea and the South Zone
We work with small groups!
‣ For larger groups, we add more guides
- Open Group – Regular: several clients interested in taking the trail on the same date.
- Private Group: exclusive for the client who booked.
*A minimum quorum of 2 participants is required for the Open/Regular Group activity to take place. If you are alone, we can fit you into other groups. Nattrip will do its best to meet the minimum quorum. If your activity doesn’t take place, you can reschedule the activity or request a refund of the amounts paid.