How is the Tijuca Peak Hike?
Tijuca Peak Hike is the ideal adventure for those willing to visit the Tijuca National Park and get to know the Atlantic Forest of the Tijuca Forest.
During the Tijuca Peak hike, the participants will know the history of the Tijuca Forest, which is protected since the middle of the 19th century, upholding historical treasures of the Colonial times of Brazil and many natural beauties and luxuriance.
The Tijuca Peak is a 1021 meters high block of rock located in the heart of the Tijuca National Park and is the highest mountain of the Tijuca Forest. It is considered one the most beautiful and richest hike in Rio de Janeiro. The hike starts in the Park entrance and passes by many trails in the forest until we reach the top of the Tijuca Peak.
Discover the Tijuca Peak hike in the Tijuca Forest
During the tour in the Tijuca Forest, we will visit the visitor center and the museum of the Tijuca National Park, some waterfalls (Cascatinha Taunay, Cachoeira das Almas), the Pico Tijuca Mirim lookout point, the well-known stairs carved in the rock, built in the beginning the the 20th century for the visit of Albert King from Belgium, and the impressive Tijuca Peak.
Despite the altitude, the trails are not that steep all the time. You will enjoy many spectacular views and lookouts on Rio de Janeiro city.
Book the Tijuca Peak hike and get to know all the wonders, beauties and the history of the Tijuca Forest!
Tijuca Peak Hike Highlights
- Conquer the highest rock formation of the Tijuca Forest
- Discover the interior of the Tijuca National Park
- One of most beautiful adventure in Rio de Janeiro
Important things you should know before booking!
- Before booking any product, check the risks involved, what’s included, the necessary equipment and the FAQ. If doubts arise, contact us.
- When booking any tour, the tourist attests knowledge to the natural risk inherent in ecotourism and adventure activities as well as the activities risks. If you wish to understand more about the risks involved, contact us.
- The excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during activities, is not allowed under penalty of exclusion of the participant.
- The itinerary and the order of the tours can be changed due to the weather and/or adverse conditions inherent to the practice of ecotourism and adventure tourism.
How to get in touch with us?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name, id, booked tour and callback information.
- Via Whatsapp our number is +55 (21) 96931-8893.
- If you are in Rio de Janeiro, direct call 3264-0182 or 96931-8893.
- If you are in Brasil but not in Rio de Janeiro, use phone operator code and area code 0 XX 21 3264-0182 or 0 XX 21 96931-8893. Please check available operator codes in your location.
- If you are not in Brasil, use the country and area codes +55 (21) 3264-0182 or +55 (21) 96931-8893.
Frequently asked questions about the Tijuca Peak Hike
Price per person for Tijuca Peak Hike
1 person = R$ 170,00
2 persons = R$ 170,00
3 persons = R$ 155,00
4 persons = R$ 135,00
5 or more persons = R$ 110,00
* Value with 10% discount for payments via deposit or bank transfer.
122,22 BRL (10% of discount)
110,00BRL per person on local deposit or transfer
122,22 BRL for payments with Credit Cards, PayPal or PagSeguro (up to 3x without interests)
• Daily departure available;
• Please consider that this tour requires booking at least one day in advance.
- Group: open to any customer to join*;
- Private: exclusive to the customer that booked;
*It is necessary a minimum quorum of 2 participants for the activity to occur. In case you are booking alone, you will automatically join an existing group or create a new one depending on the chosen date. Nattrip will work to hit the minimum quorum but if we are not successful, you may reschedule your activity or ask for a full refund.
- Tijuca Peak Hike, Tijuca Forest, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Check out the E-book Personalizing Your Trip Safely – 6 steps to travel around Brazil.