Jeep Tour in Rio de Janeiro
In the Jeep Tour in Rio de Janeiro, you will visit four main attractions of Rio de Janeiro city: Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf, Tijuca Forest and Botanical Garden. Discover the wonderful city in a fun and unconventional way with a touch of comfortable adventure.
The Jeep Tour in Rio de Janeiro begins towards Tijuca Forest, one of the largest urban forests in the world. The first stop is at Vista Chinesa belvedere, a place with an incredible view where you can see the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, as well as Guanabara Bay and the city of Niterói. Our tour moves on to the Forest, towards Corcovado. That’s where the statue of Christ the Redeemer is located, one of the seven wonders of the modern world. After visiting Christ the Redeemer, we will go towards Mirante Dona Marta, an incredible belvedere. The perfect place to photograph Rio de Janeiro from above. There you will see part of the northern zone of Rio, such as Maracanã stadium, Zona Sul, Downtown Rio, Guanabara Bay, Sugar Loaf and Niterói city.
We will return to the neighborhood of Laranjeiras and have a break for lunch. It will be at Prado restaurant, located in the Brazilian Jockey Club, an upscale restaurant. After lunch, we will continue towards the Sugar Loaf, a historical and natural landmark of the wonderful city. Last but not least, we will visit the Botanical Garden. Created by D. João VI in 1817 it had the purpose of cultivating exotic plants. After visiting the Botanical Garden, we will board the vehicle for the return.
Check out the photos and book your Jeep Tour in Rio de Janeiro with Nattrip.
Jeep Tour in Rio de Janeiro Highlights
- Tour around the best attractions of Rio de Janeiro
- Get to know the Wonderful City in a fun and adventurous way
- Visit to the Christ Redeemer and Corcovado, Morro da Urca, Sugar Loaf, Tijuca Forest and Botanical Garden
Important things you should know before booking!
- Before booking any product, check the risks involved, what’s included, the necessary equipment and the FAQ. If doubts arise, contact us.
- When booking any tour, the tourist attests knowledge to the natural risk inherent in ecotourism and adventure activities as well as the activities risks. If you wish to understand more about the risks involved, contact us.
- The excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during activities, is not allowed under penalty of exclusion of the participant.
- The itinerary and the order of the tours can be changed due to the weather and/or adverse conditions inherent to the practice of ecotourism and adventure tourism.
How to get in touch with us?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name, id, booked tour and callback information.
- Via Whatsapp our number is +55 (21) 96931-8893.
- If you are in Rio de Janeiro, direct call 3264-0182 or 96931-8893.
- If you are in Brasil but not in Rio de Janeiro, use phone operator code and area code 0 XX 21 3264-0182 or 0 XX 21 96931-8893. Please check available operator codes in your location.
- If you are not in Brasil, use the country and area codes +55 (21) 3264-0182 or +55 (21) 96931-8893.
Frequently asked questions about the Jeep Tour in Rio de Janeiro
The FAQ will be available soon.
611,12 BRL (10% of discount)
550,00BRL per person on local deposit or transfer
611,12 BRL for payments with Credit Cards, PayPal or PagSeguro (up to 3x without interests)
We work with small groups!
- More than 5 participants? Get in touch!
- Book in advance paying in cash in Nattrip’s office and get a discount!
• Daily departure available;
• Please consider that this tour requires booking at least one day in advance.
- Group: open to any customer to join.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Check out the E-book Personalizing Your Trip Safely – 6 steps to travel around Brazil.
Videos of Jeep Tour in Rio de Janeiro