What is the itinerary of the Package Pantanal, Rio de Janeiro and Foz do Iguaçu?
We will start our experience with the Marvelous City, Rio de Janeiro. There we will meet countless natural landscapes, warmfull people and a bustling nightlife. After that, we’ll head to Foz do Iguaçu to enjoy Iguazu Falls and its 275 falls at both (Brazilian and Argentinian) sides. Then we’ll go to Pantanal, which is considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This site offers numerous attractions and unique experiences of contact with nature, thanks to the influence of three important biomes: Amazon, Cerrado and Atlantic Forest.
Come with us on the adventure of exploring some of the wonders of Brazil!
Day 1: Welcome to Rio!
Day 2: City tour across Rio de Janeiro
Package Pantanal, Rio and Foz do Iguaçu Highlights
- Get to know Rio de Janeiro, the marvelous city;
- Meet wonders of the modern world;
- Feel the power of one of the biggest waterfalls of the world at Foz do Iguaçu;
- Explore the diverse fauna and flora of Pantanal.
Average temperature and chance of rain in Rio de Janeiro
Average temperature and chance of rain in Foz do Iguaçu
Average temperature and chance of rain in the region of Pantanal
Important things you should know before booking!
- Before booking any product, check the risks involved, what’s included, the necessary equipment and the FAQ. If doubts arise, contact us.
- When booking any tour, the tourist attests knowledge to the natural risk inherent in ecotourism and adventure activities as well as the activities risks. If you wish to understand more about the risks involved, contact us.
- The excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages or the use of drugs, as well as the carrying of weapons of any kind, before or during activities, is not allowed under penalty of exclusion of the participant.
- The itinerary and the order of the tours can be changed due to the weather and/or adverse conditions inherent to the practice of ecotourism and adventure tourism.
What are the vaccines needed?
- We recommend Yellow fever and Hepatitis B vaccine and the globally recommended vaccines: MMR (measles, rubella and mumps), DT (diphtheria and tetanus), polio, influenza and meningitis.
Do I need Visa?
- Although most of the tourists can rely on fast and easy electronic e-Visas, depending on your country of origin a standard Visa can be required to enter Brazil.
- Please make sure to verify the requirements before you travel for this is a responsibility of the tourist.
FAQ Package Pantanal, Rio and Foz do Iguaçu
How do I get there?
There are international flights to Rio de Janeiro, Foz and Campo Grande, and a lot of national flights from all the main cities in Brazil.
Is there transfer service?
Yes. There is receptive service from the airport to the hotel.
Is it safe?
Rio de Janeiro is a big city and it has problems as any other big city in the world. However, there is no need to be afraid. Just keep your belongings with you and pay attention to your bags and everything should be fine. The same goes for Foz do Iguaçu and Campo Grande.
What ages is it suitable?
The journey to Rio is suitable to people of any age. However, the kayak expedition in Foz do Iguaçu is only avaiable for children older than 12 years old. Also, some of the activities in Pantanal are not recomended for little children. If you wish, we can change the tours according to your needs.
What’s the physical effort involved?
Some of the activities in this package involve physical effort, such as hiking. However, it is not very demanding. Therefore, as long as you don’t have mobility problems, such a case that we do not recommend this adventure, you will fully enjoy.
Do I have to do any training?
No need to be expert in anything. Afterall our guides will be there to support you.
Any wildlife risks?
Yes. You will be inside the jungle and there are wild and poison animals around. Although they are wild, they do not wish to start a war with you. So just keep a safe distance and strictly follow the instructions of the activity leader. Wildlife is the highest level risk event in this adventure.
Will my cell phone work?
Yes, and all the hotels offers wi-fi connection.
What are the luggage restrictions?
Please consider the airline luggage restricions!
Any packing tips?
Backpacking packs are recommended for comfort but any kind of luggage should be fine.
Who will I be travelling with?
There might be other tourists making the tours with you. However, private tours are avaiable upon request.
12 days package
2350USD per person (for groups of 02 or more)
This tour has daily departure
• Daily departure available
• Please consider that this tour requires booking 3 days in advance
- Bilingual tour guides
- Bookings for more than 5 persons, contact us!
- Rio de Janeiro, Foz do Iguaçu and Pantanal – Brasil